Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Something is Wrong With Me

I think there is something seriously wrong with my sleep schedule or I am deathly sick. I have been sleeping so much during the day lately and I can't seem to get up. It's becoming a problem because all I want to do is lay there and neglect my studies but I can't.
I am running out of interesting topics to write about and this was on my mind, because there is, in fact, something wrong I swear. My eyes always hurt and I find the need to sleep top priority! The strange part is that I cannot sleep during the night so I sit in my bed till 6am wanting to fall asleep, but instead just laying there, still, with my racing thoughts. I thought staying up all night one night during the weekend would be a good idea because then I would be really tired come time to sleep the next night, but then I realized my will power is weak and I would just end up sleeping during the daytime, which would just dig me a deeper hole. I don't know what to think about what has been going on lately, but I assume it will end soon, or at least after christmas break (which is only about 2 weeks away for me!!!). Anyway, I am very behind because of this so I must go work on other things.



Simon Cowells voice bothers the shit out of me.



This was the strangest blog post sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment